More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by Zingiber Zingiber

Where do they go to find Bernie some more girl butt?

Bernie connects with Alison

"Thanks, I can take it from here," Alison told Bernie. Bernie rested on the front steps, watching as Alison packed her new car. Sarcastic, athletic, confident, and a very out lesbian ("Since junior high", Alison had said), Bernie sometimes envied Alison her easy, energetic way with things.

Even things like breaking up with her girlfriends. Bernie had come over today to help Alison pack and move out.

They'd run in different circles, knowing each other vaguely from college classes and parties, until Bernie had mentioned that her mother Joyce ran events focused on women's sexual pleasure. Alison had dragged her then-girlfriend to one of Joyce's Women's Pleasure Circles, and Bernie had gotten to know Alison much better there.

Bernie smiled to herself, her face warming with the memory. Since then, and through several of Alison and Bernie's respective girlfriends, they'd kept in touch as friends and confidantes, sharing each other's hopes and fears, hassles and victories.

Alison went back and forth between the stack of boxes and her car, bending forward and pushing hard to cram the last things into the hatchback of her Subaru. Her low-slung jeans gave Bernie a clear view of a double palm-width of lower back and a generous inch of butt cleavage.

Bernie didn't have to wonder if Alison was into "that". Alison had offered personal tips when Bernie told her that Habiba was really into anal.

Finally Alison noticed. "Are you perving on my butt, Bernie?" she asked. "Don't you have a BOYfriend now?"

Bernie laughed. "It wouldn't stop you. And you know that party I was telling you about?"

"Oooohhh, that's what's got you going," Alison said. "It just so happens my afternoon is free. Come help me unload and you can tell me more about it."

How do things develop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)