More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

What now?

Bella will give some encouragement

From outside the classroom, Anna heard a few sets of footsteps pass by. Then she heard Bella's voice, "Hey, what are you guys running around for?"

A familiar voice from the cafeteria, "We saw some girl running around the school in just a shirt, and we decided to catch her."

Bella again, "Well I don't know about a girl in a shirt, but there's a naked girl in the science lab over there."

"Thanks!" Footsteps approached the door.

Anna scanned the room frantically but couldn't find anywhere to hide. She ran to the window and opened it. She hopped outside as she heard a voice calling out behind her.

Anna ran as fast as she could across the field behind the school. She just closed her eyes and ran until she made it into the forest behind the school. Her face was a deep shade of red. She had just streaked across the school field and has no idea if anyone saw her aside from the students chasing her. Anna didn't wait long, she made her way through the trees, not looking back to see if there was anyone following her. After walking a ways, Anna reached the park behind her neighborhood.

Across the park, there is a chain link fence that backs up to her neighborhood. If she could get over it, it won't take long to get home. As she considered crossing the seemingly empty park, Anna heard footsteps behind her. Those students were still following her!

A voice called out, "I saw her go this way!"

What does Anna do? Hide? Make a run for it? Get creative?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)