More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who's life changes?

Bella Thorne

Bella Thorne had already come out as "pansexual," and recently, she had said she was "polyandrous," and "loved loving two people at once." This did not go unnoticed.

Bella had the day off. She had nothing on her calendar. She got up, made some coffee. Suddenly she had a desire to leave her condo. She showered quickly, dried off, fixed her make-up, put her hair in a ponytail, then put on a pair of red track pants and red halter top. She got in her car and started to drive. She drove to Beverly Hills and up to a swanky hotel. She parked the car with the valet and went inside. She had no idea why she was doing this, but she got a room for the next three days. She did not even have any luggage.

After Bella got her key, she walked back outside to the sidewalk in front of the hotel.

She tried to figure out why had just done what she did, but could not figure out why.

A young couple walked up to her. There was a man in his early to mid-twenties, tall, average build, with thick wavy blonde hair and green eyes. He wore jeans and a red button down shirt. On his arm was an attractive girl with blonde hair with blue tips. She wore leather pants and a black tank top. She had a large shopping bag in her hand. "So Bella, waiting on us?" asked the girl.

"Um, yes, I think so," said Bella.

"I'm Harrison," said the boy, "and this is my wife Carly."

"Nice to meet you," said Bella.

"Bella," said Carly. "Shut up. You will only talk if we give you permission."

Bella was stunned. Her eyes went wide. Her mouth fell open, but she just nodded.

"Good," said Harrison. "Are you horny?"

Bella did start to grow horny. She nodded again.

"Good, now take us to your hotel room," said Carly.

Bella nodded again. She led the two back into the hotel and up to the hotel room.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)