More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by extreme1000 extreme1000

Pick a starlet to go after.

Bella Thorne

Immediately Bella Thorne catches your eye.

Heck, she had caught countless people's eye over the past few years.

Bella had blossomed into one of the hottest women in the world, with a perfect body that got many men and women hot.

And she wasn't afraid to show it off.

She also wasn't afraid to hop from bed to bed.

She loved both the sex and the attention it garnered her in the press.

You decided to try your luck with her, so you stroll up and try to use all the charm you can muster.

"Uh, Hi Bella." You saying, quickly realizing you already sound like an idiot, already acting like you're on a first name basis with her.

"Not yet, but give me a few hours and I'll probably be a high Bella." She quips back.

You have to chuckle at that, she's wittier than you realize.

Luckily she seems receptive to you as you introduce yourself to her.

You spend the next hour chatting her up and generally charming her.

Of course, all that small wasn't going to prepare you for what she would soon ask you.

"So, do you wanna get out of here and find a place to fuck or do you wanna get adventurous?" She asked, it wasn't surprising that she ended up cutting through the bullshit and being the one to blurt out what was really going on.

You were about to make a big choice, but either way you were sure it would end with you getting a piece of Bella Thorne.

You were pretty sure there was no wrong choice here.

What's your choice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)