More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Belinda: A Queen with less authority than she thinks

Queen Belinda is in her late 20s, and extremely voluptuous. She's 'Extra THICC' (as the squires say), MILFy even, if she had ever had any kids. She has long blonde hair that cascades down her back when she lets it down. She's 5' 3" and has massive G-Cup breasts, a bountiful ass, thick thighs, and a curvy belly. Who would have thought living in luxury your whole life and never having to lift a muscle would not be conductive to exercising?

Belinda was born in a neighboring country and has never really bothered to learn the customs of this one. She is also incredibly near-sighted, and is practically blind when she misplaces her glasses. That, combined with her naivety of all things has made it extremely easy over the years for people to play tricks on her. Or to steal things from her.

In fact, that second option has become something of an official pastime at the castle, now that her beloved king is away negotiating peace with the nearby kingdom of Elves.

The king's policies have not been good for the county's economy, and every one is struggling financially (except for Belinda, of course), so it came as no surprise (except to Belinda, of course) that everyone would take advantage of this situation and get in on the action while the getting's good.

Over the past few weeks, things have started to go missing, some small, some large. Others have briefly disappeared, only to show back up looking unscathed and (mostly) the same.

Queen Belinda has, of course, failed to notice any of this, and starts her day the same way she has since she was a little girl: clumsily groping for the glasses she left on the night stand the evening before...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)