More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Kiwi242 Kiwi242

You...

Beg her to fuck you

“I need you to fuck me!” You exclaim.

“And I need to fuck you, but let’s move this party to a more comfortable place.” She replies.

She leads you out of the pool and puts her bikini back on, then takes you by the hand and invites you to her villa. You slam the door and immediately start making out again. You’re hard as rock and can feel her getting harder, so you yank off her bikini top, push down her bikini bottom and pull her in tighter as your tongues dance together in your mouth. She jerks your cock as you caress her beautiful, big silicone tits, and she pushes you onto the bed.

“Time to open up, hot stuff” She says.

“Fuck me now!” You beg.

She slips on a condom and starts to line up your ass. You lie on your back and she kisses you as she tries to open you up with her finger. You relax a little and breathe deeply. She senses you’re ready and lines up to enter you. You feel a solid rod press gently against your opening, and she pushes in gently. She pushes in further, and you feel full, but notice she’s only halfway in. She slowly pushes all the way in, and you instantly feel a wave of pleasure overcome your body. She caresses your six pack and kisses you softly and stays buried deep inside you.

“Aaaahh fffuuuuccckkk mmmeee!! I‘m a cheap slut that needs to be filled woth big cocks!” You plead.

“Ok, you asked for it.” She replied.

She starts pulling out, and thrusts back in, slowly at first, but steadily picking up the pace. Soon you feel harder than you’ve ever felt before and flooded by wave upon wave of sexual energy all coming from her beautiful cock plunging in and out of your asshole. You watch her big beautiful tits bounce up and down as she plunged her cock in and out of you, and suddenly you can’t hold it in any longer.

“Aaaahhhh I’m cumming!” You scream, as streams of thick white cum eurpt from your solid cock. She slows down but stays inside you, waiting for you to catch your breath.

“No, I need you to come inside me!” You demand. She starts fucking you again, and you can feel her cum building up inside her magnificent penis. Her breasts bob up and down on her chest as she fucks you senseless, and you feel her approaching the edge.

“Aaahhhh!! Aaahhh!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!” She yells, as she shoots her load inside you. You feel her warm sticky cum coat the walls of your anus and fill you up, and she gently pulls her spent cock out of your ass with a plop.

“That was amazing” She exclaims, breathlessly.

“Best sex I ever had” You declare and you can feel her big load of cum slush around in your stomach. She falls back onto the bed next to you and you make out passionately as you fondle her breasts and push your cocks together. Your spent cocks are both done for the night, and she falls asleep in your arms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)