More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

So who shall be Blacked first

Becky Lynch RL

The man just finished and won a hard fought match against the tight little booty Alexa Bliss. She put her wrestling outfit away as she got ready to leave the arena. Her boyfriend Seth Rollins sent her a text telling her to meet him at his hotel room.

...

She arrived outside of the room pushing the door open seeing her boyfriend standing up in the nude. He showed off his beautiful member as Becky saw Seth laptop on the bed.

She spoke in her Irish accent. "What the lap top for baby?"

Seth smile. "Well I was hoping for us to go into a chat room. Find a guy who would tell you how to fuck me. And send him pictures of our sexual acts."

Becky gears started to turn. Her shaven pussy get wet at the idea of a stranger directing how she'll get fuck. She reach over stroking his member.

"Hell yeah baby let's do this." She look down at the laptop already seeing Seth in a chat room with a guy name strongbbcbull69. Seth name on the site was depravedcouplefordom The texts between them reading.

'Yo what your bitch look like.' The bull texted.

Seth sent a picture of Becky in her bikini. 'You like.'

The bull sent, 'Hell yeah. She look like fucking pretty snow bunny. Where she at.'

Seth sent 'She coming home from work.'

The bull text. 'Well when she arrive tell her to strip down to her underwear and kneel on the floor. I love a submissive little white bitch.'

'Yes sir" Seth last text went.

Seth look at Becky with hope in his eyes. Not knowing if she would say no now.

Does Becky Lynch strip and kneel for the online bull?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)