More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Humiliatrix Humiliatrix

What's next?

Becky, an engaged woman with a fetish for black cock

You're Becky, a young, buxom brunette who's about to get married to her high school sweetheart, Brian. But there's a side of yourself you haven't shared with him, with anyone. Despite your demure exterior, you've always had a fetish for interracial cuckolding. You've spent countless hours on porn sites with your hand between your thighs watching thick, black cocks violating little white girls while their husbands watched, reading kinky hotwife stories, wishing it was you. It's not like your sex life with Brian is bad, but it's just so...vanilla, you think to yourself as you watch him standing at the counter, waiting for your drinks. This could be your chance to change all of that.

You swallow nervously and start writing.

OLD RULE: No white male has a penis longer than four inches.

OLD RULE: All white men regularly experience either erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, or both.

NEW RULE: Because of their larger penises, black men are considered sexual superiors to white men. Therefore, white men and women must obey any order given by a black man that does not cause them significant bodily harm.

NEW RULE: Black men and those following their orders are exempt from public indecency laws.

What happens once these rules go into effect?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)