More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who's life changes?

Bebe Rexha

Bebe Rexha walked into the recording studio. She had been there every day for three days, and every day she walked in, she caught Mikey, the tall, skinny redheaded male intern from UCLA stealing lustful glances at her. She loved it and would tease him knowing he had no chance in hell of ever getting with a girl like her.

It was Wednesday, and Bebe went home to her condo.

Bebe woke up the following morning. The first thing she had to do was take a crap. She went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. As she defecated, she started to orgasm. "Oh my god!" she said in shock, disbelief, and arousal. "What...the...hell?" As she kept crapping, she kept orgasming. "The...fuuuuuck!"

When she finished, she noticed that even when she wiped her ass, it gave her a sexual tingle. After leaving the bathroom, she went back to her bed and sat on the edge, trying to wrap her head around the fact that taking a dump had just caused her to orgasFirstm twice. She had a hard time believing it. She went to the kitchen and made a smoothie. After drinking it, she decided to go for a walk to clear her head. She showered, dried off, fixed her hair and make-up, put on a pair of athletic shoes then a cropped top t-shirt over a sports bra. She then left the condo.

As Bebe strolled down the sidewalk, she noticed people honking at her. She just figured it was people who recognized her. She smiled and waved to the cars without looking at the drivers. She turned a corner and saw an elderly couple walking a standard poodle. When the couple saw her, they froze in their steps. Bebe approached them. "Good morning," she said to them.

"How dare you walk through the neighborhood like that!" scolded the woman.

"What do you mean?"

"She means with no pants on of course!" said the man.

Bebe looked down and noticed she was naked below the waist. There was nothing between her t-shirt and socks. "Oh fuck!" She clasped a hand over her crotch then turned and hurried back to her place, hearing the honks of cars and realizing why people were honking.

Back inside, Bebe sat on her couch. She thought about what she had done, and as she thought about it, the thought of strangers seeing her bare ass in public started to arouse her. The more she thought about all of those people seeing her bare famous butt in public the hornier she grew. She got up and went to her bedroom. She took a slender, metal vibrator from her dresser and lay on her bed. She slid the vibrator up into her pussy, but it did nothing. It was almost like her pussy was numb. she slid the vibrator in and out and pushed it up deep, but she might as well have been sliding it through her fingers, she was feeling nothing. "What the fuck?!" she yelled.

She took the vibrator out, it was barely wet. She had a thought. She turned over and brought her knee up. She pushed the tip of the vibrator up against her rectum, as soon as the tip of the vibrator started to push up into her rectum, she felt a sexual tingle that made her shiver. She slowly pushed the vibrator up into her, and the more it went in, the better if felt. Soon she was fucking her ass with the vibrator. As she did so, she closed her eyes and imagined it was the intern Mikey fucking her up the ass. She moaned as she had a very vivid fantasy of having anal sex with Mikey in the recording studio. She had never had anal before, but this was turning her on like nothing she had experienced before. Soon she was having intense orgasms. She fucked her ass with the vibrator for fifteen minutes, giving herself four orgasms all the while fantasizing about Mikey.

When she was finished, she went to the bathroom, cleaned her pussy, which was wet and dripping and went to wash off the vibrator, but as she looked at it, she slowly brought it up to her mouth. She grimaced and closed her eyes before pushing it into her mouth. At first she was disgusted, but as she started to suck it clean, the disgust turned to enjoyment. She enjoyed the taste of her own ass on the vibrator. Even though the taste was no longer disgusting, she was disgusted that she was enjoying this. After it was clean, she left it on her sink and checked the time. She was due at the studio in an hour.

Bebe put on a pair of black panties. They felt tight. She massaged her ass. It felt a bit bigger, but also more taut and muscular. She shrugged and pulled on a tight pair of leather pants. She then headed to the studio.

The first person she saw at the studio was the receptionist. The second person she saw was Mikey. He was smiling at her. There was something different about him. He seemed less squirrelly and more confident. She thought about her fantasy of him fucking her up the ass. She glanced at his crotch and noticed a rather large bulge. She swallowed hard then looked up at him, smiling confidently.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)