More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who does he find?

Bebe Rexha (B)

I saw Bebe Rexha heading down the sidewalk to meet a car. She turns when she notices me.

She turns back to approach the car sent to pick her up.

I wish everything would freeze except for me. Time froze. I wish Bebe has no money in the bank, but I wish she does not know it. I wish her bank has frozen all of her credit and debit cards, and I wish she is unaware of it. Iwish she has only three dollars in cash on her. I wish no one buys her music, tickets to her concert, or anything she sells. I wish the paparazzi ignores her, and I wish no one recognizes her when she is in public. I wish I knew where she is going.

John knew Bebe was going to meet her agent for lunch.

I wish Bebe's agent will tell her he is dumping her as a client, but does not tell her until the end of her lunch.

John had time unfreeze. He wished for a car and followed Bebe to the restaurant. It was a ritzy Malibu restaurant known for its celebrity clientel, but as Bebe exited the black SUV, none of the photographers was ineterested in taking her photo. They turned away from her. Bebe seemed annoyed, but went into the restuarant.

I wish Bebe orders the most expensive drink, appetizer, dish, and dessert on the menu during this lunch, and I wish she offers to buy her agent's meal too, and her agent orders the same thing as Bebe.

Bebe went inside and sat with her agent, and they ordered the expensive drinks and appetizers. They talked and chatted. They ordered the most expensive entrees and finally the most expensive desserts. John knew the bill would be over $300 just for lunch.

Finally, her agent told her he was dumping her, thanked her lunch, and left his stunned former-client at her table. Finally, the waitress delivered the bill.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)