More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by bbcummings bbcummings

Who does demoness target?

Bathroom Seduction

The light inside the stinky bathroom flickered. It was early October with mostly warm weather still, in the stall, Charlie shivered.

He did have to take a massive dump, but that wasn't all. Charlie idly played with his junk and thought of his perky friend outside.

Sophia had been pretty when he first met her two years ago. Now, as a senior, she was officially hot.

Cheer had helped a good deal. So had good old fashioned puberty. The girl had good genes.

Charlie knew he was close to sealing the deal. Homecoming was the answer of course. Make her his date and give her a kiss. And then another. And another.

He wanted to find out what she felt like under her tight t-shirts and sweatpants.

Charlie by now had grown rock hard. He didn't notice the purple fog spreading in the bathroom, nor did he pick up the subtle hints of honey and cinnamon.

A few jerks wouldn't hurt anything. He wouldn't cum or anything. He just needed to relieve a little pent up energy.

The lust aura within the small bathroom picked up Charlie's thoughts and amplified them. It subtly affected his body, pushing certain parts to their limits.

Charlie's former caution left him. He began jerking furiously. His cock swelled more. It now ached painfully, so full of blood and lust. He was getting close.

So close in fact, that he didn't notice the door of the stall swinging open. Nor did he recognize the purple fog billowing in at him.

Charlie instead focused on Sophia's pert ass, her lithe body. Those fucking titties. When he first met her, she had been quite small. Damn did the years make her fine. She wasn't big or anything, but so fucking round and perky.

It was only when the woman placed her delicate fingers on Charlie's inner thigh that the young man awoke from his trance.

Standing before him was the hottest woman he had ever seen. She was tall and powerful looking. Also stacked like a plate of pancakes. Her hair was wild and long, giving her an animalistic quality that only added to her allure.

Then there were those glowing purple embers. Those hypnotic, deep purple embers...

What's happening with Sophia and Rob?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)