More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Bath Incident

After having spent all morning at a photo shoot Kendall had left the photo studio and met up with her little sister Kylie for lunch after which Kendall and Kylie had spent the rest of the day shopping.

Upon getting home later that evening after dropping Kylie off at her own home Kendall decided to take a nice hot bubble bath.

After stripping naked in her bathroom Kendall wrapped her hair in a towel to keep it dry, put on some relaxing music, got into the tub and soaked until she fell asleep.

(Later) -

Having fallen asleep while soaking in her bathtub at home while taking a bubble bath Kendall suddenly jerks awake, her hair falling down around her face and shoulders from her sudden movement.

Upon hearing loud noises Kendall quickly looks around and is shocked to realize that as unbelievable as it seems though she's obviously still in a bubble bath her bathtub no longer seems to be in her bathroom.

Instead, it seems that somehow her bathtub has been transported somewhere else with her inside.

Upon realizing that she is laying in her large bathtub which has seemingly been transported somewhere else as if by magic completely naked, barefoot, soaking wet and with nothing to cover herself with except for the small towel wrapped around her hair Kendall feels herself begin trembling with fear.

Where is the bathtub?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)