More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who ends up naked?

Basically Everyone AKA Another Silly AI Story

Author Note: So I've been having writing block lately and playing with a partial AI story generator to get through long, silly drabbles about ENF. This is the latest nonsense. Enjoy.


I've just discovered that I inexplicably have the most incredible and fun power ever. For reasons I don't understand or really need to, I can snap my fingers and make things happen. So naturally, I snap my fingers and make Scarlett Johansson show up right in front of me. Completely naked, of course.

I study her from head to toe and it's all just fantastic. She's dazed, not knowing why she's here, until she examines her surroundings...and then herself. She reacts about as well as you'd expect.

"What the fuck?" She asks, plainly. She's realized at least that she's in a public place she wasn't in before. I'm the first person she sees. She's also completely nude and barefoot.

Her eyes go wide, and she slaps her arms over her privates. "What- what the fuck? Who-?" Her lips move wordlessly. She's talkingberger to me, but the words are unintelligible, she's so surprised.

"I could ask you the same question." I reply.

She blushes, but manages to compose herself.

I explain. "I don't know either, but apparently I can make things happen now. Come on, this is probably the first thing most people would do." I think. "Speaking of which, why stop here?" She just looks at me like I'm crazy, which again, I would too.

She just raises an eyebrow. "Of course. That makes sense." She sighs. "So I'm in some perverted fantasy." I chuckle. "Yup! Don't worry, you're not alone in this one." I make an exaggerated motion and point next to her. "One Anna Kendrick, comingggg up!" And then Anna Kendrick, in all her cute splendor, is standing next to a naked Scarlett Johansson on a public sidewalk, also as naked as the day she was born. She squeaks.

"Holy hell..." She says, blushing profusely.

I don't think she means it in a good way. "Yeah. Holy hell." She glances down at her body and then back at me. "How is this possible? Is this a dream? Is this a nightmare?"

I shrug. "I could be dreaming. Although I'm pretty sure it's real. Go figure, right? Anna, you look fantastic. Hmm...who next?"

I wave my hands and rapidly conjure a nude Olivia Wilde and a birthday suited Karen Gillan onto the scene. Olivia looks around and realizes that she's naked, and Karen realizes what's going on a little later and covers herself with a gasp.

"What the-?" Olivia says, blushing. At different moments the girls start to realize where exactly we are, as they come out of the daze that accompanies both the circumstances of random naked teleportation and the idea that that is possible in real life. We're on a public street in my college's town, across from a crowded coffee shop. There's definitely a few folks with phones out, recording happily.

"So..." I say. "This is weird, huh?"

The girls just nod in unison.

"Yeah, this whole thing..."

"Yeah..."

We sit there for a second, and then...

"Emma Watson, Emma Roberts, Emma Stone!" I rapidly blurt out. All three stars pop into existence and land naked on their feet in front of me, before squealing, whimpering, or huffing. Three pairs of lovely breasts, and three exposed pussies are revealed before they are quickly covered by scrambling bare arms.

"Hayley Williams, Amy Lee, Kimbra!" They materialize, and I sit there, staring at ten of the most famous, influential, and beautiful women in the world as they blush and cover themselves.

"What...what's going on?" Hayley says while staring at her bare feet and biting her lip.

"I...don't know." Kimbra replies quietly, despite her bombastic stage presence. Naked in public, she's demure indeed. She covers her breasts with both hands.

"Yeah..." Amy says, looking around as all the men and some women in the area whip their heads our way."Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." Emma Roberts wails, covering her private parts and her face alternately while staring around in horror.

"Hello, ladies." I say with a warm smile.

I get various reactions from the nude celebrity women of all shapes and sizes.

Scarlett seems mostly annoyed, while covering herself modestly. Emma Roberts, Kimbra, and Anna Kendrick are fidgeting nervously and blushing profusely. Karen is dazed. Amy Lee and Hayley Williams seem to be seething quietly. All of them are one hundred percent bare, and lovely to look at. And every little nuance of their embarrassment is visible to the every observer.

"You look lovely, as always." I tell them.

"Thank you." Karen deadpans.

Olivia starts to step forward, then steps back.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Can we...can we get dressed?" She asks nervously.

I shrug. "I'd honestly rather you stay nude. I'm still figuring out these powers though. Like what if I were more vague?" They don't have the slightest idea what I mean, so I continue. "Like if I said....cute blonde gamer girl type?" I point in a direction. There's a pop, and an adorable stark naked blonde falls onto the grass. She still has gaming headphones on and a controller. "There." I say. She lets out a surprised cry, then covers herself with both hands.

"Uh...okay."

I take a deep breath.

I could easily go mad with power here. I ask the new girl her name. "It's....it's Laura?! What's....I'm kind of naked.." I smile. "I can see that. Don't worry too much about that part."

I clap my hands together. Hmm. Then I get an idea. "Ok, so here's what I'm thinking....." I point to a large empty spot of sidewalk. "Every female Marvel star!" I add a poof of smoke this time, just to be funny. When it stands, sure as anything before, they're all there. Not a stitch of clothing to be found among them.

I smile.

"Perfect."

Brie Larson groans and throws her arms over her generous breasts, Pom Klementieff looks royally annoyed, Zoe Saldana recognizes Karen Gillan already here with a confused expression. Tessa Thompson appeared right next to Kat Dennings and Natalie Portman, which is a funny coincidence. Or is it? Then there's Elizabeth Olsen who's already sunken to the ground, clamping her arms over her front. Evangeline Lilly twists a bare foot in the grass, pensively trying to figure it all out. Hayley Atwell gasps loudly and covers her mouth. Rachel McAdams falls back and lands on her bare behind. Hannah John-Kamen looks ready to charge the closest gawker down. Even Cobie Smulders finds herself threadbare in the breeze.I go for a stock cliche. "I'm sure you're all wondering why I've gathered you here today."

Kat Dennings just screams, eyes closed. "No, I'm not! Just put me back, I don't want anyone to see!" Brie shrieks. "Why the fuck are we naked, though?! Oh god..."

I shrug again. "Honestly, you're all here because you're all famous and I like to look at pretty people." They try to cover up, but it's pointless. Maybe if they weren't all celebrities they'd be a little less self-conscious. I clap my hands.

And then a naked Lea Michele lands in front of my feet on all fours. She squeals. "It's okay! It's okay!" I laugh.

"Oh my god, why are we all naked?!" she asks, embarrassed, as she hops up.

I didn't even really try that time. Damn. I shrug. "I like to look at pretty people. You're pretty people." I pause. "Oh, and they had to be famous, so...."

Lea huffs as she stands up.

Then I just think of a few other girls I'd love to see. Sarah Michelle Gellar pops up, along with Alison Brie and Sophia Bush. It's like a dream come true, honestly. Who wouldn't want to see that?

I wake up from my thoughts when I realize that the girls are all staring at me. I laugh nervously and hold up my hands. "Just... let's continue, shall we?" There's a groan from all of them. "So.... to sum up...."

A few more celebrities appear.

Jennifer Lawrence pops up in the altogether. Then Natalia Dyer and Maya Hawke, who immediately hug each other to cover themselves, then awkwardly break apart and use their hands, bare feet shuffling nervously. Lastly, for this moment at least, Shailene Woodley and Kaya Scodelario pop into beautiful naked being on this same sidewalk. I give them both a moment, then go back to staring at pretty people.

There's a few awkward moments of silence, and then I realize... I've gathered quite the collection here... wait a minute...

"Any questions?" I ask. There's a whole bunch of silence. I smirk.

Kaya shudders. "H-how will we even get out of here?!?!" "We don't have any clothes on!" points out Shailene.

"Seriously, though. What the hell are we going to do?", says Sophia.

"What do you mean?" I ask, feigning cluelessness.

A collective uproar: "We're nuuude!" "-naked, fucking naked" "where are my clothes, dammit?!" "Stop staring?!" I just smile. "One last trick." I point at the whole group. "All of these girls are always naked, forever, and ever...." I think, then point again. "And ever. Everyone loves it." The change isn't visible, because they don't have clothes to try it with. But I know I've just made several famous nudists. Natalia is shaking, holding her breasts and hunched over, squeezing her thighs to block her pussy. It pushes her cute rear end out behind her though. "What is going on?!" I answer simply. "Just your run of the mill reality warper discovering his powers. I made you all end up here naked, and now you can't get dressed either. Routine stuff, I imagine."

Somewhat awkwardly, the girls stand around me, looking for their clothes. Unfortunately for them, I've got them all in a secure place.

Actually, I'm not even sure where they are. It doesn't matter. They're permanently stuck this way. It's probably for the better. Maybe it results in world peace? Who am I kidding. This was just fun.

Wait, something is missing. That's right. I pop Lucy Hale into the spot next to me, in her birthday suit. Then I turn to everyone. "So, enjoy the first day of the rest of your lives." I look back at Lucy and size her up from head to toe. "Oh yeah, life is good." I walk away, leaving over a dozen embarrassed famous women nude in the city.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)