More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Einzware Einzware

Who Found The Rulebook?

Bam, a horny highschooler with fetish

Bam,height 130cm,black eye and hair and person with timid personality found the rule changing rulebook.

He freak out "shit!!!,shit!,It really happen.That girl really become topless yet no one mind it all." Bam has average dick of 3-4 inch dick,had fetish for long dick and fantisis of having one and screwing other girl and cannot help of dreaming of corruption .

He throught"lets try it again,lets do something less realistic then!?"

Bam use his pencil to write:-

Orginisation: xxx cafe(think of name your self)

Old rule: Bam will always know what has changed and will inherit memory for both line without getting paranoid.

Old rule:All male customer must remove their pants and underwere when in cafe,masterbation and rubbing is allowed.

New rule:Touching,groping,kissing other sexual acts are allowed for any female above age of 20 is allowed with/without consent but sex is stricly forbidden.

After completing , world around him started to warp with Bam as an epicenter.

Bam notice the change,look left and right of his and feel gentle breeze of wind arond his bottom.

He stare at his own dick fully exposed while his bare ass is sitting on the chair.feeling embarssed through both of his hand he hide his dick and look in front of him their he saw all the male are bottemless with cock rosed to mast.Some are jerking off,some couple are kissing and doing mutual masterbation.

He saw a man with horny smile assalting the waiterrress, cupping her breast throught her clothes and forcefully kissing her.But girl donot resist much.

Witnessing the scene around him,hearing grunts and moans ,Bam got horny and started shink himself to become self less noticeseable for he then stare at the rulebook with mixture of fear,exitment,horniness and then believe that its ability are truth.

Bam"this thing is danger to use ,but not using is great waste.Should i use it for myself or for the world or change my friends with it.??"!

Bam then remember his timidness and the decided to have fun with the book while getting regit of his timidness.And to mould the world to his desire.

Bam started to slowly strock his now bare cock till he climax and dirting the table and chair.

Bam write:

Orginisation: reality

New rule:Rulebook is property of Bam and only he can use it.Other maynot learn or know of its esistence and cannot read or write in it except Bam(owner).

New rule: Bam will always intinctly know of its location and can order for it to be deliver to him anything in fastest possible way.

Now it will make sure it stay in my possesion.

Bam then rest pencil on the table while using his other hand to relief himself undertable while thinking how to play with it.

Note _________________________ ________

Please be sure to comment on new and pervated idea and allow my story expand and flow.

What does Bam use book for???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)