More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

What does she do?

Back to the Classroom. (Secret Agent Missions)

"Keith, as much as I'd love to go for that cup of coffee I really need to go back to the classroom. I'll tell you what," Sarah said, "give me your phone number and I'll call you. We'll go for coffee another time. Sound good?"

Keith agreed and quickly wrote down his number for her on a piece of scrap paper which he tore from his note book. Sarah hated to have to put the good looking jock on hold, but she was taking school a lot more series this time, after all it wasn't high school anymore. She quickly made her way through the crowded hallway back to room 102. She pushed open the door expecting to find her prude teacher waiting to bitch but something but instead she found a familiar face. It was a face from her past which she was not allowed to speak of. A past which was only known to herself and a couple others. Sitting on top of one of the desks was none-other-than Special Agent Turner, one of the CIA's top guys.

"Hello..." Sarah said hesitantly. She examined the room to find her teacher was long gone and she was alone with the CIA's super agent.

"Hello Sarah, long time no see," Turner replied.

Sarah closed the door behind her and slowly made her way to the front of the room where Turner had been waiting. At first he is smiling, but it fades quickly from his face when Sarah is standing next to him.

"I am here on business rather than pleasure," he says, "I know it's been a long time since you worked with us... but, I need you back."

Sarah had mixed emotions on the subject. School had been going to well and she was only now fully adjusted to her new home. On the other hand she had never forgotten the excitement, the rush of being a CIA secret agent.

"There is a mission that requires you. I can not tell you any details about it yet, not until you agree to accept this mission. I will say one thing, don't accept this mission for me... accept it for every man, woman and child on Earth who's fate rests in your hands," Turner told her.

Sarah was stunned, almost like a thousand pound weight had been laid across her chest. Could she say no to a mission of such world-wide importance? What if Turner was right and she was the only person for this job? The questions bounced around inside her head and she felt like the Earth had shifted beneath her. Sarah suddenly felt dizzy and she lost her balance and collapsed to the floor. Less than a minute later she opened her eyes to find Turner knelt over her.

"Are you OK, Sarah?" he sounded worried.

Sarah sat up and rested her back against the teacher's desk until the fuzzy feeling subsided.

"I need your answer Sarah," Special Agent Turner spoke, "if you choose to decline than I shall disappear from your life forever. Before you tell me what you wish to do, the CIA apologizes for disrupting your life on such sort notice."

What is Sarah's answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)