More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

Who will you be?

Avery Finn.

Salutations, my name is Avery Finn and I am a mathematics professor. I had no intention of becoming a superhero or having superpowers but it would seem life kept steering me in a different and embarrassing direction.

I was always aware that we lived in a world filled with super-powered individuals that shaped the society that we now live in but that was never an interest to me. I like things strict, orderly, and predictable which is why I was perfectly content lecturing students on arithmetic in college courses. I am quite satisfied with my handsome appearance, I am acknowledged by my intellectual peers, and I am single with a handful of friends who still accept me despite my criticizing personality. I couldn't ask for more until I discovered that I had superpowers that I didn't even know about until the most inconvenient setting. I used to always roll my eyes at those self-righteous goody-two-shoes heroes who would always appear on the news just for saving cats from trees (seriously, we have an entire police and firemen who could handle all that crap!); who would have ever guessed I would have become one of them?

If I had things my way, I would just ignore the fact that these powers I possess even exist or better yet, have no superpowers at all. For not only do these superpowers drag me into the world of superheroes, they also lead me into being frequently embarrassed by losing my clothes! You heard me correctly, my heroics have done nothing for me except get me naked and humiliated in front of a bunch of people (mostly women at that).

But due to unavoidable circumstances, I still find myself being pushed into the life of a superhero. If only it weren't for these powers...

What powers does Avery have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)