More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Who would you like to play as? An established character, or someone new?

Avalla'ncae of Aedirn

Born an Elf in Aedirn, originally of the Aen Elle, and a descendent of Lara Dorren, Avalla'ncae joined the Witchers of the School of the Viper. His natural Agility, Stealth, and Cunning meant he was a perfect Witcher in training. Trained personally by Letho of Gulet, Avalla'ncae Took every opportunity to study and Every other opportunity to test what he had learnt. Avalla'ncae Made a name for himself, Moving from place to place slaying problems or problems to be.

His Reputation was Well-Earned, and he carried with him many Scars, Scars from all many of monstrosities. Avalla'ncae Had cultivated hundreds of contacts throughout his lifetime, and had Caches all over the Known World. Like his Fellow Vipers, Avalla'ncae held a Preference for Short Swords coated in Poison. But he only used these when he fought against common beasts or men. He Carried Two Swords of Meteorite Steel infused With Dimeritium, and Two Silver Swords. His First Pair usually had been coated in a mixture of Basilisk Venom, Venomous Arachas Venom, and Manticore Venom. These three were a specialty of Avalla'ncae's, they were guaranteed to cause an agonizing Drath on their own, but when combined they were altogether too Unspeakably Painful.

His Swords weren't his only methods of however. He carried a few dozen Knives, that he could throw and ensurs always hit their mark, even in pitch black night and eyes closed. He carried two crossbows and a Small quiver of Bolts. His Gauntlets were Done by a Fellow Elf of Grandmaster Skill in Toussaint, they were Encrusted with Special Runes That Increased the Effectiveness of his Signs and Their overall Intensity. His Body had been Carved up in Ancient Aen Elle Runic Warding. The Runes were something that had been engraved in his Memory. He didn't know their full purpose, but they had thus far proven invaluable.

Avalla'ncae knew that though the School of the Viper had been lost, he had managed to Salvage nearly every single book in the schools library, and nearly all of the Apparatus and Equipment. He'd Set up near the Witcher Fortress of Kaer Morhen, in the Old Bastion. But the Library itself was hidden beneath Kaer Morhen, and Protected by More Wards and Magical Shielding than most Kingdoms could afford to get past. Only a Witcher could enter, or at least someone with a Witcher.

Now days Avalla'ncae was something of a Myth, he was rarely seen by anyone, even the Witchers of the School of the Wolf, Vesesmir was the only one who knew his face. And the only one Avalla'ncae cared to permit into his Library. But Veseemir had called for his aid a few days ago. So he briefly returned to the Surface to see what Veseemir Needed.

What does the Old Wolf Want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)