More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AsianFam AsianFam

Does she shower?

Authors Corner: Big Plans

Hey so this story was my first and took off. So thank you so much to the loyal readers who have stayed for the ride, and to those who just read and enjoy. I appreciate those who gave feedback whether of praise or constructive criticism, it always helps.

Im looking though to start another story, just like the great series of Jessicas Choices and the stories related by another author on this site, i would love to create different stories based around the universe ive been able to fabricate with all of your help.

Christmas Mayhem is on a hold for now since its so seasonal (somewhat). But i have big plans that are rooted in the original ideas of Audreys Bet.

Although i need support, help and feedback from readers and authors like you!

I would love to look into bringing in new characters and try new writing styles. So if you have any ideas about stories, characters, plots, message me! Id love to hear!

Letting you in on a secret (not really a secret anymore), im planning and writing a new story about a school resort field trip with a new character. Im going to need help so if anyone is interested let me know id love to hear from you (although im a POS when it comes to sharing my stories, being blunt).

If you guys have any other ideas for stories or just small thoughts as always let me know.

Id love to start a patreon (not gonna happen realistically) so i can write chapters for those who want to help me out.

Idk i have big plans and i would love to create a small community or at least an impact here on CHYOA.

As always let me know if you guys think of anything or want to help out or just want to bounce ideas (i need some people to talk ideas with), let me know. Thanks again and i appreciate you all and always (even those without accounts who just chill, reading my chapters).

-AsianFam

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)