More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sidian Sidian

Into the City of Orbendarth

Author's Notes (Thoughts, Characters & World Map)

September 9, 2018: 1 million+ views!
Have to say, when I started this story I didn't ever figure it would get a big as it has or get as much support with views/likes/comments. With that said, thank you to all the readers for the support! It makes me happy knowing that just something I do when I get some free time is enjoyed by many of you readers! Thank you! :)

February 8, 2019:
I have finished chapter 500 and thus have concluded the story. (Well, Book #1 anyway!) It was quite the amazing journey to do, starting way back in November 2017 and working all the way until February 2019.

In my google docs page it comes out to just about 715 pages which is pretty insane and quite the hefty read. ~7900 likes, ~770 favorites, ~1130 bookmarks & 1,410,000 views. If someone would have told me this story I've been writing in my free time would have got this much publicity, I would have laughed at them, but now, after a year and a half later, finishing the story and reading many final thoughts in regards to the story, I'm literally quite emotional at the moment with happiness that it could bring as much joy to many readers as it has for me.

Thank you to everybody who took the chance and read through this adventure and as I always say, if you have any feedback, thoughts or comments, don't hesitate to share them with me via direct message and/or comment directly on the so-called chapter.

This world is far from over but I will be taking a short break from it. At least for the time being, this story is what I will be referring to as Book #1 of my series. I would love to create a whole series (Let's be honest, Song of Fire and Ice / Game of Thrones is a huge motivation for this) so sometime in the future, I expect to start up a new story. Time and place of that story and who it follows, that's still up in the air at the moment.

Either way, from the bottom of my heart, to all current and future readers who decided to actually check out this chapter in my story to read my thoughts, thank you and I hope you have a fun, action packed, emotional ride with Darien! :)

Path of Conquest - Journey of Hope

Enjoy!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)