More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Auli'i Cravalho

Auliʻi Cravalho (/aʊˈliːʔi krəˈvɑːljoʊ/; born November 22, 2000) is an American actress, singer, and musician who made her acting debut as the title character in the 2016 film Moana. In 2018, Cravalho made her television debut starring as Lilette Suarez in the NBC drama series Rise.

Early life :

Cravalho was born in Kohala, Hawaii. She is of Native Hawaiian, Puerto Rican, Irish, Portuguese and Chinese descent. At the time she made her breakthrough, she was living in Mililani, Hawaii with her mother, Puanani Cravalho and was in her freshman year of high school at Kamehameha Schools' Kapālama campus.

Career :

Cravalho has stated that she was initially not going to audition for Moana because "there were already so many great submissions over YouTube". However, an Oahu talent agent discovered her at a charity competition and encouraged her to audition for the role. The Walt Disney Company has stated that Cravalho was the last person to audition out of hundreds of actresses.

In February 2017, it was announced that she had been cast in the pilot for the NBC drama Rise, which was ordered to series on May 4, 2017. The series premiered on March 13, 2018, but NBC canceled the series on May 15, 2018, due to low ratings.

In November 2017, Cravalho announced she was going to reprise her role as Moana in the first ever Hawaiian-language dubbed Disney movie. The dubbed Moana premiered on June 10, 2018.


Where is Auliʻi when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)