More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Attempt to escape and follow the mysterious woman

You look down at the hollow booty of the shiny red pants. Round and bouncy as they are, you have no idea what the hell is going on here or what these haunted objects have planned. Just as the locker room door swings shut again, You shove the red pants forward and grab for your own underwear and shorts--currently around your ankles. You can't move fast enough. You know the clothes are moving behind you and that you failed to knock over the red pants, but your luck changes when another man bursts into the ladies' locker room.

"I'm sorry! I'm trying to get away from--"

You slip past him, listening to the howl as his echo tracks deeper inside the concrete changing room. When you get out into the main gym, though, you have no idea if the clothes from the locker room are still following you. The chaos out here now is ten times worse than before. Women on treadmills screamed as their outfits controlled their bodies, running them in long, unnatural bounds that looked like moon gravity steps. You noticed all three girls were particularly skinny--yet their oversized clothes seemed to be intending to effect a vision to the contrary. Their workout clothes were stretched to cartoon proportions, flowing and move around their thin bodies as if they were filled with water. The cuffs were gripped tightly around their ankles and wrists, and they were stuck in their outfits, under the control of whatever had taken control of the gym.

You watch as one of the musclebound men near the plate glass in front gets . He's been shouting at a staffer, who is crying hysterically and pointing at the door. In the entry, you can see her keys lock the door from the outside, rolling the cylinder over on their own before breaking the key off inside. Having witnessed the ghostly keys locking them in and the haunted clothes still invading the gym, he throws a 55 dumbbell at the plate glass.

You crouch down, looking around for the mysterious curvy woman as you wait for the shatter... which never comes.

"HOLY SHIT!" Does, as well as a number of gasps and other sounds of awe.

The 55 lb fixed iron weight is hanging in the air--bobbing, sort of, as other weights lift off their steel risers. The crowd quickly backs away from the front of the gym as the freeweights line up and menace people away from the plate glass. Now there's nowhere to run, and the remaining patrons cling to the walls as they watch the unreal show of relatively harmless dancing gym clothes and comparatively more dangerous flying equipment.

Bars and plates picked themselves up and served the same function--hardened area deniers, animated by an unknown . A latina staffer hiding behind the counter found herself beseiged by customer logo-tees, and ran up to the locker room divider I was standing behind.

"Finally! Someone not losing their mind. What do we do?" She asked.

"Is there another exit in the back?" You ask her. She looks around quickly, and leads you away, around the corner of the divider.

In another part of the gym, a squealing blonde and a comparatively stoic redhead were suspended on flying pilates platforms, hovering well above the gym floor and just staying unsteady enough to unsettle them. Nearer the floor, two men were tangled in jumpropes and held in midair as a couple of medicine balls took slow shots at them.

"Come ON! We can't help them now!" The latina said as she pulled you along.

Just before you came to the storage area leading to the rear exit, the curvy woman emerged again, staring you down.

"Honey--I've nothing against you. You've been nothing but a sweetheart, and I know you're real about it," The curvy woman said. "You could've helped yourself by getting out...but since you helped him, you have to serve some form of penance." For now, hang out and watch. Without a motion, the latina was sent aloft, slowly turning in air as the chaos in the gym unfolded. Clothing from the locker room was occupying weight machines now--pressing stacks with invisible bodies as the scared patrons watched in terror.

"As for you," The curvy girl said to you...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)