More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Atria Nine (Pandora)

“ You know, for years, I lived as a among the Adari because I wasn't considered a real human being. No one spoke for me. So I'll tell you, Tom, I'll never turn my back on someone who needs my help ”

— Atria to Tom in Shelter From The Storm.

Atria Nine is a clone created by the Adari Sect and a main character during the first season of Pandora.

Throughout Pandora Series :

History :

Not much is known about Atria's history, other than she is a clone created by the Adari Sect. Atria revealed that as a clone, her master would not let her attend formal education, as is customary for the Adari masters. In her want to pursue a formal education, she revealed that she killed her master.

Welcoming Jax :

Atria is one of the first people that Jax befriends upon her arrival to Earth. Atria invites Jax to hang out with her and her friends, eventually inviting both her and Ralen into their study group. After Jax hatches a plan to fly back home and investigate her parents , she aids her by distracting the commander of the fleet, admitting to Thomas that she would do anything to help someone, given her history as a clone.

Trivia :

  1. She is the only student on the campus at the Earth Space Training Academy with purple hair.

Where is Atria when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)