More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcheser007 tcheser007

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

At her attorney's office

Yesterday Lauren received a call from her family's attorney Mr. Snidely. He said she needed to come into his office today as he had something VERY important to discuss with her. He however absolutely refused to tell her what he wanted to discuss until she was there in person. This left Lauren to fantasize and speculate what it could be all about for the rest of the day and well into the evening. It was brutal.

Anticipating a big payout or maybe a distribution of property or perhaps even something better, Lauren made sure she looked extra great when she arrived at Mr. Snidely's law office downtown. She wore a brand new tailored suit, extra high heels and had her long wavy hair styled and her makeup cover girl perfect. Mr. Snidely seemed to approve of the efforts Lauren had made and eyed her up and down with appreciation. Her mother and sister who were also there were dressed much more modestly and casually and just rolled their eyes at Lauren's over the top appearance.

Once the pleasantries were out of the way Mr. Snidely explained why he had called everyone down there. As it turned out Lauren...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)