More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grumblebutt Grumblebutt

Where will you find her?

At Home ( Option)

Your home life isn't that different from your life outside the home, really. You live among female family members who tower over you just as much, turn you on just as much, and seem to be just as aware of it. All of them, to some degree, encourage your reaction to them and as you live with them, you can't escape it.

First, there's your sister Molly, about two years older than you. By comparison, she's on the shorter side (maybe about 6'5") but she's still much taller than you. She's quite curvy as well, the classic hourglass shape, and knows how to accentuate it with her clothing. Impish and mischevious, she revels in the fact she can make your squirm and isn't shy about using her "charms" when she wants something from you.

Then there's your mom, about average height for ladies of this world (around 6'8") and a very full-figured matron, a bit on the plump side but she carries it well. Her hips are quite broad and her matronly bosom is very large and heavy. Although she dresses in a fairly modest way, she's very affectionate with you. She often loves to hug, kiss, and cuddle you to her large soft body. You get the feeling she knows what this does to you and while she keeps things relatively "innocent" you get the feeling that she takes a kind of guilty pleasure out of the fact you think she's sexy. Ever since dad ran out on her, she's been lonely for a man and it seems as if she's steadily starting to look for that sort of affection from the current "man of the house" (in essence, you.)

Finally, there's your aunt Marylin. Your aunt Marylin is the "giant" of the family (as she's sometimes teasingly called) standing a mere inch under seven feet. She's got an hourglass figure even more than Molly's and prefers to accentuate it even more in the way she dresses. Aunt Marylin is the most shameless flirt of the family and loves to drive you crazy, openly appreciating your trouser bulge when she causes it to appear. She was also your first kiss, to be honest. At a family Christmas party, she caught you under the mistletoe and laid a huge french kiss on you. Later, she appologized, blaming the , but as a result, mom has made it clear that she doesn't want you around her when she's been drinking.

Which one wants to make your eighteenth birthday extra special?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)