More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

Who do you follow?

Astrid (Mother’s Day every day)

Every morning Astrid wakes to the sound of birds chirping and the smell of coffee.

This morning however all she hear was the sound of grunting and the smell of burnt toast.

After Checking on her sleeping husband chained securely to the foot of the bed Astrid got up and made her way downstairs. Picture of the family lined the walls, the males always on theirs knees with their arms at their sides (their “at ease” positions as she lovingly described it).

Walking into the kitchen Astrid found her two sons bent over the counter while their sister was going to town on their rumps with a paddle.

“Now this is a lovely suprise gift on mothers day.” Astrid said startling her children.

“They cant even toast bread mom, honestly what kind of grown men are they, we are going to have to throw it out now its completely burnt.” Julia ranted glaring at her brothers.

“Now now my Jewel, no need to call them men when their are clearly still just little boys...and you two” Astrid barked glaring at her sons.

“Since you burned my toast to hell and back that can be your breakfast between you, I WILL not stand for wastefulness in my house.” finished berating her sons Astrid then turned to her daughter asking “I trust this is not the only suprise you have for me today?”.

What is in Astrids future?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)