More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Aspyn Ovard

Aspyn is a Video content creator who is a beauty and fashion guru known for her self-titled YouTube channel, which has earned over 3.3 million subscribers. She also runs a secondary channel called Aspyn + Parker with her husband Parker Ferris.

Before Fame :

She was a cheerleader and enjoys traveling. She has documented her travels to New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles on YouTube.

Trivia :

She creates beauty tutorials, Do-It-Yourself videos, and "Outfit of the Week" videos, among others, on her self-titled YouTube channel.

Family Life :

In October 2015, she married fellow YouTuber Parker Ferris. Her younger sister Avrey Elle also became a web video star and she has two brothers named Tav and Trey. Her mother Sascha was a hairdresser for over 20 years.

Associated With :

She frequently talks about the Shaytards channel, created by Shay Carl. She collaborated with beauty gurus Lauren Elizabeth and BeyondBeautyStar on the video "BEAUTY GURUS TELL SECRETS IN BED! | Aspyn Ovard" in March of 2014.

Where is Aspyn when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)