More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yanuren Yanuren

What world do you want to create?

Asians - The Perfect Cock - Arousal

Asians:
All Asian women 18 or older are entirely free to your character to use in any and all respects for sexual and even solely fetishistic purposes. This also includes women of mixed race, but nothing beyond a half. Generally speaking, this refers to East Asian and South-East Asian women.

The Perfect Cock:
Every Asian women understands that you have "The Perfect Cock." This means different things for any given woman, but they all agree that your cock is too good to pass up. As such, you have free access to any Asian women you see. They will allow you to fuck them no matter what they are doing because they understand that having sex with you, a man with "The Perfect Cock," is an incredible privilege. This often leads to situations where Asian women go to great lengths to offer themselves to you. If you spot an Asian women, chances are she will ask you of her own volition to have sex with her. Non-Asian women do not think your cock is any better than any other man's dick. They don't really understand what all the buzz is about, but they're happy you make Asian women happy.

Arousal:
As each Asian women you encounter believes you have "The Perfect Cock," their reaction to any form of sexual contact with you is arousal. Just the sight of your cock will cause them to moan with desire and feel a deep emptiness below that needs to be filed. You certainly won't need to carry around any lube, their arousal will take care of that problem. In this state, Asian women are very malleable, mentally speaking. In most circumstances, they will do whatever you say and act however you want. That ranges from extremely submissive to very domineering and everything in between.

How do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)