More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What world do you want to create?

Asians - Just Because () - Dignified

Asians:
All Asian women 18 or older are entirely free to your character to use in any and all respects for sexual and even solely fetishistic purposes. This also includes women of mixed race, but nothing beyond a half-mix.

Just Because ():
The people you fuck and the general public will think that you've always been able to any Asian woman and will not seek an explanation nor seek to provide an explanation. And, as it is clearly understood that your character’s actions are, in fact, without consent, your character will not need to preface any encounter with any sort of request for permission or anything of the sort should they not want to. Should they ask for permission and be denied, people will not be surprised or bothered if your character takes action anyway.

Dignified:
仕方が無い. / しょうがない.
“Shikata ga nai.” / “Sho ga nai.”
“It can’t be helped.”/ “Nothing can be done about it.”

An ancient Japanese proverb with deep cultural meaning has now wildly spread from an almost exclusive Japanese mindset to Asians from all walks of life. When faced with difficult trials or unavoidable tragedy or injustice, the Japanese would submit to their fate with dignity as they uttered these words, dealing with their problems to the best of their ability. Should remedying their unfavorable situation prove to be impossible, instead of taking up a defeated attitude and being filled with negative emotions about it, they instead remain as dignified as they can, holding their head up high and continuing on with their lives despite their woes.

"Man, I know John has been doing this for a while, but really? Naomi during her college graduation ceremony? I guess he really has no limit."
"I know, it's crazy. Look at how brightly she's smiling, though. What a strong girl. Not even being violated in front of the whole school bothers her. It's no wonder she managed to be the valedictorian."
"Good for her. You just know she'll go far in life if she can brush off having her pussy filled with a stranger's cum ten times over while giving a big speech like this. I bet you she wouldn't even care if he knocked her up."
"Definitely not. She just knows John is going to do whatever she wants and she accepts that. That's really powerful."
"It's like her family says. Some things can't be helped. Why fight it?"

This mindset will extend into how your main character uses Asian women without their permission. Asians that your character decides to use will usually ask you to stop, but as your intentions to do as you please become clear, they will save their energy and their dignity and will simply carry on with their business as you them. Some Asian women will not even bother trying to interrupt you, treating your actions as a nuisance of a headache or something similar, simply waiting for you to eventually pass and move on.

The general population thinks nothing of your uncalled sexual advances on unwilling Asian women and are largely indifferent about it. Asians in general have a much more varied opinion of you and your actions; some might openly condemn you and shame you before moving on and accepting that you’re just going to do as you please, while some will embrace the mindset of maintaining their dignity by completely and utterly ignoring you in every respect. Asians may also support one another as you violate them, giving each other encouraging words about how strong they are for shrugging off being .

How do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)