More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Yanuren Yanuren

What rule does Anna edit?

Asian Stereotypes

• The perception that Asian women are submissive and docile, but also sexually promiscuous is a stereotype.

Anna sighed. Yeah, she was somewhat introverted and shy, but she was by no means submissive or docile. She had made it this far in life on her own strength. She had always had a troubled dating life for the same reasons. Weird nerdy guys with 'yellow fever' would always try to treat her like a plaything.

She shuddered thinking back to one guy in particular who tried to finger her on a movie date. She had barely even said anything to him!

She wondered if this app really could do anything. She might as well try. Maybe she could get rid of the yellow fever stereotypes once and for all. She would help herself and millions of other women just like her.

She was about to begin typing, but realize she really only needed to add one word.

• The perception that Asian women are submissive and docile, but also sexually promiscuous is not a stereotype.

That should fix it, she thought. Now she would be treated just like any other woman. "No more creepy guys with yellow fever!" She thought to herself.

She hit enter.

Did things turn out as she expected?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)