More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

Who wants to meet with you?

Ashley, the cheerleader.

Sitting down at your desk as the students move to the door, you take your lecture note off of your desk, and drop them in the American Civil War unit file in the drawer, and then remove the file on the French Revolution for your European History class later that afternoon. As you’re spreading your note on the desk, Ashley, the teasing cheerleader steps up to your desk as the classroom door swings shut.

“What can I do for you, Ms. Patterson?” you ask.

“Ummm, well, I was wondering, do you have a girl friend or anything?” She said smiling seductively, and toying with one of the pigtails resting on top of her full, firm breasts, hidden under the snug fitting cheerleading sweater.

“I don’t think that’s really an appropriate question for you to be asking, do you?“ The edge of her brief pleated skirt was resting on the edge of your desk, and you idly thought about how much you’d like to see what was underneath, and just how flexible the nubile, young Ms. Patterson might be.

Ashley Patterson spun around towards the door, and you figure she was just trying to provoke you, never intending to follow through on any of her leading or provocative suggestions or actions in school. Another tease in school with a fair share of teases. Her teasing did work however, and after she left you planned on jacking off to thoughts of Ashley, Amanda and several other girls that were in classes you taught.

Your eyes followed her to the door, her hips swaying seductively back and forth, her skirt swaying along with her hips, long legs bare except for the blue lycra knee socks and cheerleading saddle shoes. Your cock stiffened in you pants as you watched her walk, and thought of her naked.

And then the 19 year old brunette cheerleader locked the door, and walked back to your desk, obviously pleased by your lack of objection.

“Do I have your attention, now?” she asked.

Do you give in to your lust?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)