More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by targetthyself targetthyself

Pick a story

Asha, Underground Cagefighter

You stand in your second favorite place in the whole world, backstage of the stranglehold, one of a network of underground fight clubs run by Cromwell Stevens, the owner of Cowboy's Pride, the biggest Bison and beef distributor in the world.

"Hey, Asha! You're up tonight, but stick around for the speech... something big is going down, my pops is all wound-up. Tonight is not the night to stand him up." said Mr. Stevens youngest boy Barnaby. You lick your lips and eye his southern whiteboy charms. Charms you've used to consummate your good luck ritual many a time.

You stand among the others, most of which you know, to some degree, having fought in this outlet for a few months now, amassing a near perfect record 13-1, your only defeat via a kneebar from a tatted up Yakuza import after dropping her with an overhand right.

You've never met anyone who could stand with you. At least that had a pair of tits and a pussy. You've worked hard on your defensive wrestling and strength & conditioning thanks to Mr. Stevens investment in his fighters.

As you look down at your dark-skinned body you admire that hard work. Your sloping B-cup breasts pinned in place by a bright blue sports bra both straps stylistically going over your left shoulder, you suck in your gut to expose 8 abdominal muscles that you rely upon protecting your organs from livershots.

"Everyone listen up!" As the skinny, old benefactor steps out of his personal office. The cigar smoke billows from under the bill of his ridiculously embroidered Stetson. Cromwell's family was from West Virginia, The only cowboy rustling his past entailed was herding enslaved coal miners from mine-to-mine.

Even still, you concede that it fit the character he'd built his company upon. "I've finally gotten that X-Change vendor license for the club. That means I'll be having basic blue, pink, and purple dispensers for the fights tonight." He rubs his hands together like he's trying to start a fire. "This is gonna open up a lot of possibilities for us. Our clientele will be expanding, and I've already expanded the Pit to seat 200, my plan is to get it up to 400 by the end of the year."

He tips up the bill enough for you to see his tar-infused teeth from ear-to-ear. "That means more money for you, our mail order business I have a feeling will go way up!" the crowd hoot a bit, the big Super Heavyweight boys seem to be particularly interested.

"Now, for the real news!" He gets stern, his tone changing on a dime. "The reason I'm so gay about this here news is because all my matchmaking headaches are solved. No longer do I have to give the crowd topless dancers because Joni slips on a pipe in the dressing room." Joni flies off the handle at this. "You better not be blaming me, cabrón! It's your shoddy backstage areas fault for that, I cracked my skull!"

"ENOUGH!" he glares at her, giving it a pregnant pause before returning to his speech. "Point, before I was so crudely interrupted, is that you will be taking X-Change basic for special super-fights, and to fill in for no-shows and unforeseeable..." Glaring at the atomweight title contender. "Circumstances."

"Asha, you'll be taking on McHenry tonight, he'll be taking a basic pink to face off." McAndrews seems sheepish about the booking, but the matchup is intriguing, he's 10-5 with 10KOs and has looked impressive standing in the men's lighter divisions.

"That's gonna be our main-event tonight, the novelty will draw... NOW GET READY! KO Bonuses are 1.5k!"

Talk to McAndrews, or go get wrapped up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)