More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Who would you like to play as? An established character, or someone new?

Artur of Nilfgaard, A Cross-Schooled Witcher

You were born as Artur, son of A Sorceress and the Redanian Monarch: King Radovid V the Stern. Your Father was on his path to darkness but at that point couldn't kill his infant Son, he needed an Alternative, so he sent you to the Witcher School of the Griffin. You spent Many years there until you were the last One left with a Medallion of the Griffin, you then set forth for the School of the Cat, and kept your status as a true Witcher hidden, you gained a Cat's Medallion to pair with your Griffin Medallion. After this You then headed to the Bear School and then the Viper, and finally the Wolf School.

But you were found out at the Witcher School of the Wolf by the Old Master of Witcher's Veseemir, who realised you had trained with the other schools and undergone all of their Mutations gaining Medallion's from each School. He asked why you Did this in secret and you simply said you wanted to Merge all Witcher Philosophies into a Single Core Way of Life, and you were afraid that you would be cast out for Trying ro bring Witcher's Together.

Veseemir Introduced you to the only other Student at the School of the Wolf: Princess Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, Daughter of Nilfgaardian Emperor Emhyr var Emreis and Pavetta Fiona Elen. She was called Ciri by everyone, but she let you call her Cirilla. You had a crush on her from the very beginning, but didn't realise that it was a Mutual Crush. When She Disappeared you Had already left for the Life of a Witcher.

You took a Redanian Mare, packed a months Provisions, wore Griffins Armor by Day, Bear's by Midday, Cat's by night, and Carried Five Steel Sword's and Five Silver Sword's, now we can begin.......but

But where do we begin our story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)