More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grumblebutt Grumblebutt

Where will you find her?

Around the Neighborhood

You find yourself headed out for your morning run around your neighborhood. There are several gals in this neighborhood you know and grew up around, all of whom like to flirt with you just to see your trousers bulge.

There's Mrs. Irma Downing for one, a widow who lives near where you do. She's kind of a plump matronly woman, short for this world (only about six and a half feet.) It should be noted that she's also the proud owner of a pair of boobs that rivals the Guinnes Book of World Records owner for biggest boobs in the world. Shes a sweet and soft woman with kind of frizzy blond hair. Thing is, her mammary enormities make certain domestic chores difficult, so you tend to drop by on Saturdays to help her out for a few hours.

Then there's Sally and Debby, twin girls one year older than you. You've known them since you were a kid and always palled around with them around the neighborhood. Even back then they were decisively taller than you and now both of them top out at a very curvy 6'9". Both of them are freckly red-heads and very playful, especially when horsing around in the pool at their house. They've often invited you to join them, partially because they like your company, but also because they enjoy seeing you "respond" to the two of them in their bikinis.

Finally, on this street lives Suzana Rodreguez, an extremely tall (an amazing 7'2") and very muscular mexican woman. She was once a professional wrestler in mexico under the ring-name La Giganta and enjoys hanging out with you, especially when you (as you put it) "cheerlead" for her as she's working out. Okay, she likes to swing you around and even sling you over her shoulders in a fireman's carry just 'cause she can, but she's never hurt you.

Who is it that you'll be spending some time with today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)