More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Which member of the household will you be?

Aron

It sure was good to see Vanessa again, you thought. Granted, at the moment, all you see is the top of her head as you lay in your bed and look down at her as she deep throats you. It's not like she's your girlfriend or anything, although you've definitely shot more loads into her than into anyone else.

She's been your neighbor since the first grade, and she began to develop the same interest in sex as you at about the same time. Being neighbors made it convenient. Her being a slut made it easy and fun.

That's not to say you were her sole interest. You know your brother, Bryan, has tagged her dozens of times. Heck, several times both of you tagged her simultaneously. You're pretty sure your mom and sister have done something with her, too. That's all ok... As long as she is ready for you whenever you are, that's all that matters.

You just got home from college last night, and you were for sex. You hadn't gotten laid since the night before when you said goodbye to Mrs. Cooper, the university librarian.

As soon as you unpacked your things, you went straight to Vanessa's. You were thinking of seeing if Bryan wanted to come along, too. You knew he needed it as often as you did, and as far as you knew, the last time he got horizontal with anyone was the evening before when he and your sister, Candy, did a threesome with her roommate, Donna. Bryan was nowhere to be found, though, so you went over alone.

It was dark when you got to Vanessa's house, so you almost didn't see her and Charlie Eagan on the bench on the front porch. Charlie is a year younger than you and is kind of a geek. Of course, that wouldn't matter to Vanessa, whose primary standard for men is simply that they have a functioning penis. Apparently Charlie did, since that's what appears to be in Vanessa's hand at the moment.

At the sight of you, she dropped Charlie's dick, let out a squeal, and threw herself at you.

Charlie, embarrassed, stood up and awkwardly stuffed his erection into his pants, and told Vanessa he'd call her tomorrow. You doubt Vanessa heard him because she was already on her knees in front of you with her mouth on your cock and your hands over her ears, guiding her head back and forth.

As Charlie hurried away, you grinned. This may be new to Charlie, but it certainly wasn't the first time you had been on the receiving end of Vanessa's fetish about sex in public. The two of you had screwed out on this porch so many times that her dad removed the porch light so the neighbors would stop complaining.

You let her suck you for a few minutes before pulling her off your cock. She is an incredible cocksucker, but what really gets you off is when she indulges you in your fetish of talking dirty and making her beg for you.

"Say what you're thinking, Vanessa," you tell her.

"Oh, Aron, I'm such a slut. I want you to treat me like the little whore I am!"

"Tell me what you want, Slut."

"You know what I want. I want to drink your cum and then feel you fuck my brains out."

"Then beg for it, if that's what you want, you whore."

"Oh, please fuck me, Aron. Treat me like your bitch and use my ass all night long!"

You smile. It was good go be back home!

You banged her on her porch, making her beg for every thrust of your cock. That went on for about an hour, until her dad yelled out the window to shut the fuck up, because he was trying to get some sleep. That's when you relocated to your bedroom, where you screwed her until you fell asleep, your dick still in her ass.

You were surprised she was up this early, but you never complain about being awakened by lips on your penis. You always like to start the day with a bang, and given the banging coming from every other room, the rest of your family has the same idea.

It is the first day of summer vacation, and you really wouldn't mind spending it getting reacquainted with Vanessa, but you also need to see what other opportunities are out there to keep you satisfied for the next three months.

Keep screwing Vanessa or go check out more prospects?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)