More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who's life changes?

Ariana Grande

The sun broke into Ariana Grande's bedroom. She put her hands over her face to shield her eyes.

She froze for a moment then whipped off her cover. "Oh fuck!" she said as she realized she had wet her bed. "Are you kidding me?"

She got out of bed and looked at the big wet spot on her bed. "Ugh!" She had never done laundry, but did not want her maid to see this. She whipped off her sheets and went to the laundry room. She shoved the sheet in, stripped off her wet panties and shoved them into the washing machine. She realized her nipples seemed to itch as her tight white top rubbed against them. She rubbed her nipples before she dumped in some detergent and turned on the machine. She went back to bedroom and got into the shower.

As Ariana showered, she started to fantasize that the water coming out of the shower head was a combination of cum and piss. She rubbed her nipples with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. She opened her mouth and let the water fall in as she continued to fantasize that it was not water but piss and cum. She kept trying to get herself off until the hot water ran out. Frustrated and now chilled she got out of the shower. She then realized what she had been fantasizing about. "How fucking gross!" she muttered. "What the hell is wrong with me?!"

She dried off, realizing again how sensitive her nipples were. After she dried off, she went to her bedroom. She grabbed a black thong and tried to pull it on, but could not get it over her hips. "What the fuck?!" She tried to pull on four more pairs of panties, but none of them fit. "Ugggghh!" She decided to go without panties. She tried on a pair of jeans, but they did not fit either. She tried on another pair, and two skirts, but they did not fit. She wondered if she was being punked by someone who either shrank all of her clothes or somehow replaced all of her clothes with smaller versions. She finally put on a pair of sweat pants, that were tighter than they should have been.

Ariana then tried to put on bras, but everyone made her nipples itch and feel raw. She decided to go without a bra, but as she put on t-shirts, they had the same effect. The only thing she could find that did not irritate her nipples was a silk blouse. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked ridiculous wearing a $300 silk blouse over a $40 pair of sweat pants. She put on a pair of sandals, did her hair and make-up, grabbed her purse and headed to her car. She had a recording session.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)