More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

So who shall be Blacked first

Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy mending fences with BBCs (RL)

Ariana Pov

The red head singer sat atop her new black rapper boyfriend, T Drizzy. He lay back taking in her beautiful body while his fingers dig into her perfect womanly hips. Drizzy wanting to leave his mark on this gorgeous woman bare body. His eyes glazing up at her out of this world tits. Ariana hard dark little nipples sprouting proudly on her chest.

Ariana felt his large black python laying close to her pink tight pussy. Her lips curling into a teasing smirk as she felt his girth beneath her.

"Come on T. Fuck me with that large bbc. Stuff me full." She said bring a finger across her nipple.

Jennette Pov

She sat on her bed in her fancy new LA apartment. She held one of her old phones. She been trying to reconnect with many of her old friends. She slid throughout her old android phone. Jennette saw her old contact list with countless ex friends and boyfriends on it. She saw her old black basketball boyfriend. She lick her lips absently while thinking about his huge pleasurable black cock.

Ariana name were at the top. She wonders if she should mends their old wounds from the Sam and Cat show.

Does Jennette call her ex friend Ariana?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)