More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Ariana Grande & Nicky Minaj VS Victoria Justice VS Elizabeth Gillies

Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice never were good friends. In fact, all of that supposed friendship was a simulation for the kids that followed "Victorious". But it was only a simulation. Actually Ariana and Victoria hated each other. It all started for dating a guy, but the tension grow up since they were young actresses, loved by many people that compete for the same roles. For that, they ended fighting for the same roles.

But Victoria decided to end these fight, eliminating the competition. How? Easily. Since they were fighting to attract teenagers to every film/song they made, some kinds of things aren't well received by who buy the products, the parents, who actually paid for them. So if Ariana was involved in something considered innapropiated by them, her career will suffer heavily, and Victoria will win these non-Ariana Grande buyers. So, Victoria think of what can she do to affect Ariana's popularity. And she got it: public nudity. Parents don't believe that show off artists are a good influence for their sons and daughters.

And she got the perfect place to get this done: Ariana always goes to a gym club in Hollywood at 12 pm, and that's when most people go to the gym. When the day come, Victoria checked on Ariana making exercise. Then, she followed her when she entered the locker room, and see how Ariana get naked and entered in the shower. Victoria take advantage of that, and grab all her clothes. Minutes later, she heard Ariana screaming "Oh my god, where are my clothes!!!!", then you see her coming out of the locker room, covering with her hands, while realizing that the gym was full of people, who, staring at the nude star, took pic of her nude body. Before escaping from the cellphone flashes, Ariana see Victoria holding her clothes, and, face to face with her, Ariana swear vengeance.

The pics went viral and soon Ariana's sales descend, while Victoria's rise to the top. But Victoria feared Ariana's reaction, so she contracted you as her personal bodyguard...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)