More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by v9 v9

What story do you want to follow?

Arcade in the Marvelverse wants to play adult games with his victims

Arcade stalked through the ruins of his underground lair, the few remaining defenses that worked ignored him as he inspected what remained of his latest murderworld. His usual MO was to create an elaborate funhouse trap, lure victims inside and watch them struggle to survive. He always gave them a chance of victory, unfortunately they normally took it and won.

He was an idle rich megalomaniac and considered an incompetent joke by those heroes and villains who knew him or his reputation, the latest failed world was just another nail in the coffin of his reputation as a failed wouldbe supervillain.

Most experienced heroes were well aware of how to survive his tricks and traps by now which meant that for him to have chance to win many his victims needed to be the less experienced heroes. Even a bunch of teenagers defeated him during the events of Avengers Arena, his consolation was that he had managed to kill some of them.

He picked up a discarded robot head which had been designed to look like his former assistant, Miss Locke, he held it up and viewed the face of his former lover, the robots lifeless eyes reminding him of how he murdered the real Miss Locke after a sex game with knives went wrong. Arcade knew that it was time for something new... Game shows had moved on and so would he. People wanted sex and which was why there were so many reality TV shows with attractive needy selfish steroid users locked in a confined space for the audience to envy/judge/belittle/admire/mock/idolise.

The seed of a new plan came to mind, this would be something different, something which people would pay a fortune to view. Not just life and situations but sex and situations.

He kissed the robot heads lips before dropping it on the floor. His next murderworld really would be his masterpiece.

What is Arcade's latest theme?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)