More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BelleHades BelleHades

What world do you want to create?

Arbitrary Women - Medical & Psych Prescription - Encouraging

The first chapter in each branch will now be introductory so that people can more easily add to the created concept. I will simply describe what my version of this world's rules are here. You can alter them in your story if you wish.


Arbitrary Women:

In this world your character can fuck any woman he wants at all, whenever he or she wants in public or private. This means any woman or transwoman of any body type or orientation are your to use however you want.

Medical & Psych Prescription:

Due to some bizarre mutated gene that became dormant right before the end of the last Snowball Earth triggered the Cambrian Explosion, once you hit 18, your risk of sudden increases exponentially and nonstop, beginning 3 hours after your last ejaculation. Miraculously, even interrupted ejaculations count. As a result, the arbitrary women you chose are legally obligated to make you cum at a moment's notice, no exceptions. Unfortunately you are also cripplingly and incurably shy and socially anxious, so your psychiatrist was to amend the original prescription requiring the woman to make all the moves.

Encouraging:

Most women who see you anxiously looking at a girl you want to make you cum will be as supportive and encouraging as possible to help you get the courage to grab your target's attention, in the event you need such encouragement. If your target sees you, she will automatically come over and serve you, also providing encouragement as needed.

Where do you wanna start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)