More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

How Did Miranda Respond?

Apologetic, but interested.

“You are going to go to a costume party at a house and get fucked by complete strangers?” Miranda asked in surprise.

Mark shook his head, “No, we are taking our heifer here to a gathering of bulls to get her bred.” I could not help but moan.

Miranda looked at me in surprise, “And you are alright with this?”

I couldn’t help but laugh, “No, I’m looking forward to it. So I need you to paint me up like a cow, I will wear my tail, collar ears and horns with pride as I get banged from every angle.”

She still didn’t seem to understand, “Are you getting paid for this?” She asked.

I looked at Mark, the idea had my interest, he raised an eyebrow, “No, but it’s an interesting idea.” He looked to me, “What do you think? Would you like to whore yourself out? Maybe we can come up with some different animals…” He left the thought unfinished.

I shrugged, “I guess that depends, you think we could make it viable? I mean a makeup artist isn’t cheap.”

“Miranda, how long will the makeup last?” Mark asked her, her eyes still darting between the two of us.

“Well,” She began, “I suppose we could use solvent dependent inks, they could last two or three days, or until you wipe them off with isopropyl . But they can stain a little.”

Mark thought about it, I got there first, “Mark, if we booked out a weekend as a cow, or cat. Then I could get painted on Friday and have a party on Friday and Saturday night.” The smile which crossed his face was almost evil in nature.

“We could set up a booking system and as soon as someone books you as ‘something’ we could block out the entire weekend.” He rubbed his stubble, “Pricing surges as well for different times of the month, if you are fertile a lot more.”

Miranda interrupted looking up at us, “You are talking about whoring out your girlfriend as some kind of animal.” She said.

I smiled, “Constant business for you.” I explained simply, “Come along tonight, see how it goes, decide from there.”

She shook her head, “No, I will paint you up whenever you want, but that’s all, what you do with your body paint is not my business.”

I could see that Mark was disappointed, he wanted to jump the body artist.

The next hour was spent in idle discussion as I was slowly transformed, the paint was cold, very cold, but slowly I was coloured to look like a cow, the horns were glued in place, the ears and collar were put on and Mark went to get changed.

When he left the room Miranda asked, “Are you sure about this?” I smiled at her, and moo’d before checking myself in the mirror. I was painted up like a cow, white with black blotches, pink udders, small horns and a little tail, I squeezed my legs together as a tingle of excitement and pleasure ran through me.

At the Party.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)