More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

What world do you want to create?

Any women - Pheromone Cologne - Absolute love

Any Woman:

You and you only posses the incredible ability to have sex with any woman you desire. It doesn't matter if she's your best friend since childhood, a random woman on the street or heck, even a bride at a wedding. Women will happily strip their clothes off to allow you to have your way with them.

Pheromone Cologne:

A mysterious and powerful Cologne has the ability to warp women's brain functions, causing them to fall helplessly in love with the person who wears said Cologne. Women who picked up on the scent of the cologne will instantly feel an attraction towards you, not unlike the concept of love at first sight.

The attraction only grows deeper and stronger as time passes, so for example, that same women will feel romantically involved with you for five months even though you've only talked to her for five minutes.

Give it half an hour and the women may look at you as if you were her husband. Give it an hour, souulmate, let time pass for two hours and the women may fall so deeply in love with you, she'll only think of what makes you happy rather than her own emotional needs. Meaning essential, you pretty much control her every choice and desire, heck you can order her to buy groceries nude and she'll do it!

The effects of the cologne vary from women to women, some may take longer to feel attracted to you while others do so almost instantenously. Marital status has no control over the cologne whatsoever, meaning a women may even decide to divorce her husband to be with you!

Absolute Love:

As mentioned before, women feel absolutely in love with you and feel a sense of pride if you pay even a lick of attention to them. Though, as a legal technicality, its not technically 'love'. It's just a mixture of incredibly strong infatuation and attraction that blurs the line so much, women confuses the feeling for love.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)