More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thehouseofweird Thehouseofweird

What world do you want to create?

Any fertile woman-human race-last hope.

Any fertile woman:

After a massive outbreak the people had finally gotten their precious birth control options saved. From pills to abortions it was actually illegal to try to stop them from operating. Unfortunately it lead to a dozen years or so of people having reckless sex and the world population had started to shrink.

Human race:

There was a great war involving chemical warfare. The sad result was a large gas attack that sent millions dead and millions more in illness. The war ended after everyone agreed that it had gone too far. The world had reached a mass genocide. 2.6 million humans were all that was left. It was greatest toll in all of history. To make things worse... the surviving men had all become starial. Their sperm would not be able to make anyone pregnant. All was lost when the birthing mothers had finished... and the last baby had been born.

Last hope:

You are the soul survivor of the gas attacks that hadn't been affected by the chemicals. One your 18 birthday a doctor confirmed that you could reproduce. Any child born from your seed could be fit for producing more people and could repopulate the planet. Deemed the last hope of humanity, the remaining leaders of the world made an official order that all women 18 and older who could bear children would be giving a chance with you to be impregnated. The fate of the human race rested on you. Good luck.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)