More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlltiedUP AlltiedUP

Human or Anthro?

Anthro world begins

You close the door behind you and leave a kiss on your mother's cheek as any good son would do. Soon she drives off leaving you here with the only way home to ride the bus in the afternoon. In the courtyard, you can already see a wide selection of animal-human hybrids. A small group of Cat-girls seemingly in a clique of their own with varying colors of fur. There were a few Dog hybrids that looked to be into sports, both male and female and welcoming at least from this distance. Some teachers were also making their way into the school before you, one a lion and lioness, and the other Avian of some kind. Life was going to be rough no doubt, time to at least see if we can make it past day 1.

You walked through an oversized door that averaged the size of hybrids going to this school but was quite larger than you. There you can see a very well kept hallway that opens up into a larger room filled with tables and chairs along with a few troughs, a pig-sty, and even some sort of straw nest. To your left you notice an office open through the wall with a well-endowed cheeta hybrid clacking away at a keyboard. She stops to look up at your face and her face lights up with a toothy smile.

"Puuurr oh my! are you certain you are in the correct school? Let me see your papers, come quick." She reaches out and takes your paperwork before shaking her head to the left and right.

"This happens every so often hun. Puuur, they send us the wrong kid, but not to worry. You last a week and by then they'll have your situation all cleared up. So, do you need a tour or would you rather just come help me out before class starts?"

Stay or go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)