More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

What does Piya say?

Answer it.

“Answer it and hold it up,” Piya tells me as she continues to ride me.

I reach for the phone and slide the green telephone answer symbol across. The name is a jumble of Thai letters so I have not idea who’s calling. I hold it up to Piya’s ear so she can talk.

Piya clamps her hand over my mouth so that no words can escape my lips. The mystery caller’s identity is solved when Piya starts speaking.

“Hey Yui,” she says not breaking her rhythm of her hips.

“Oh, the party was great.”

“Aor said what? No, I didn’t fuck him. We just made out for a bit, that’s all. Don’t trust that slut.”

Piya is trying to keep a straight face as she talks.

“No, he’s not here. I kicked him out last night. I don’t know why he isn’t answer you. Perhaps he’s avoiding you?”

Her hips are grinding hard against me as I feel her start to squeeze me from inside her pussy. The look on her face as she orgasms atop me is one of exquisite agony. For a few moments Piya is unable to talk. She covers the break in conversation though.

“What am I doing? Oh, I’m just doing my morning Kegel exercises you showed me. I want my pussy to stay as tight as yours.”

“No, don’t be silly. I could barely get my finger inside yours.”

Hearing Piya and Yui discussing their pussies, as well as the outright erotic absurdity of the situation is rapidly about to make me cum. I try and signal to Piya that I’m about to blow and that she should get off but her hand over my mouth is preventing me from saying anything.

She however is fully in control of the situation and says to Yui on the phone, “Hang on a second, I’m just about to eat my breakfast,” taking the phone from my hand just as she slides off my cock and brings her mouth over the tip of my shaft. Piya keeps the phone held close to her face as she suckles and gurgles on my cock, bobbing her head up and down as she sucks my cock completely clean of my spunk. I take a hold of her head now that I have both hands free, using it for leverage as I trust my hips up into her face. Making sure she gets every pulse inside her mouth.

Rising back up to sit on her haunches Piya continues talking on the phone, “Yeah I’m such a noisy eater when I have Ramen, how did you guess?” Piya pinches the skin on my abdomen, so pleased with her cover.

“Yeah. Ok. Ill get him to call you when if I see him. Talk to you soon. Love you. Bye.”

Hanging up, Piya tells me that Yui’s been trying to get a hold of me.

Time to get up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)