More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Seahawker Seahawker

Is this person Male or Female? And what's the catch?

Anna from accounting

"So who is it?" I asked. "Well her name is Anna, she works in the accounting department. Apparently her and her girlfriend live on a small ranch about an hour or so from here." Stacy explained. "The catch is if they agree to this we will have to agree to submit to the both of them for the weekend." Stacy said "And how do you feel about this?" I asked. "Well I am a little nervous. But I'm also I think I'm a little excited! To be honest with you the thought of giving myself to a beautiful woman makes me so fucking wet!" Hearing my wife say that made my already hard cock practically rip open my pants! Stacy was looking at me with a mischevious smile. "Yes! Let's do it!" I said excitedly.

Stacy took out her phone and sent a text. A few minutes later she got a response. "4545 Mckenzie Dr. Do not bring any clothes, you won't be needing them. You have 1 hour and 15 minutes. Anna"

Stacy and I Jumped in the car and headed out. It was in the late evening so Seattle traffic was starting to thin out a little. We got their in a little over an hour. To be honest, this place was amazing. As we pulled into the driveway we came upon a beautifully kept 2 story brick house. This place looked like something from the 1800's with horse pastures, I could see around back what looked to be stables, a couple of old wood barns, a grain silo, definitely a ranch. As we approached the front entrance, there was an envelope taped to the door with words Mark and Stacy written on it. Stacy opened the envelope and inside the envelope was a note that read "Strip naked and drop to all fours. Ring the door bell when you have complied." We both immediately began to remove our clothes and were soon on our hands and knees, naked. I reached up and rang the door bell. A few minutes later the door opened and there standing in front of us were 2 of the most beautiful, stunning women I'd ever seen. I didn't think my cock could get more excited but I was wrong. Anna with her flowing blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, wearing pink and black corset that barely contained her large breasts, red leather skirt and black fishnet stockings with 6 inch pumps. And then there was Melanie with her white halter top, tight black jeans and boots. Both of them sexy as all fucking hell.

"Oh I see our new pets have arrived!" said Anna with excitement. "Crawl in here!" she commanded. We both did as commanded. "Up on your knees, both of you, your asses resting on your heels." Melanie ordered. We were both fitted with a leather collar. Next we were both ordered to make fists and our hands were into these hoof like contraptions and locked into place. Then metal horse bits were painfully into both of our mouths. Next Anna told me to stand up. She ran her hand all up and down the front of me, teasingly taking my engorged cock. "Ooooh this looks delicious, too bad you're going to be a gelding!" she taunted. I recoiled in pain as she grabbed my cock and gave it painful twist. She then my dick into a chastity device. I then realized the hard way that my new cock prison was fitted with sharp spikes. Every time I tried to get hard it felt like a thousand needles were going to pierce my shaft. "On your knees." Anna said. "Both of you had better remember this, horses don't walk on their hind legs. Understand?" We both nodded. We were then led on all fours out the back of the house, across the yard into the first stable house. As we were being led into the building you could hear the clip clop sound as our 'hooves' hit the pavement. We soon arrived at our stall. I was led in first. It was what you would think a typical stall would be, hay on the ground, a water trough and a feed bin. The only difference was a spanking bench in the middle of the stall. I was led to the corner and ordered to stand and my hooves were then secured to two hooks. A leather horse masked was placed over my head and locked into place. Stacy was then secured to the spanking bench and the same type of masked was locked in place over her head. Stacy jumped as Melanie began to run her fingers over her very wet cunt. "Oh I can't wait to breed this one!" she cooed.

Soooooo what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)