More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who are you?

Anna and Eve, the sisters.

The brunette sisters exchange a look, Anna saying, "Just like we discussed, ok." Her tone is reassuring.

Her younger sister Eve nods, her expression less sure than her sisters.

Anna starts stripping, seemingly uncaring of her nudity until she reaches her final article of clothing where she only hesitates a moment before sliding her white panties down her legs and nudges it into the pile with the rest of her clothes with one foot.

Beside her, Eve is taking a bit more time undressing. She doesn't fold her clothes, but she does take the time to lay each article out flat in the pile. She's just reaching for her bra clasp when her sister chimes in, "Time isn't a luxury right now sis, we need to strip down, get out of here, and make a plan." She says, her tone full of impatience.

"Sorry," Eve mumbles, her panties sliding down her legs. She casually kicks them into the pile of her clothes as if to emphasize that she's not taking her time.

The second the last article of clothing is off of Eve, Anna grabs both backpacks in one hand, and Eve's hand in the other, almost dragging her younger sister along in her wake.

Both girls come up short the moment they are out the door, blinking in the morning light as their eyes adjust to the brightness.

After a couple of seconds, Anna opens one of the backpacks, pulling the map from within, "Ok, you know maps," She spreads the map out, holding it in the air between them, "where are we?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)