More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

What's next?

Anna’s Au Naturel Adventure Part 1

Anna Kendrick had found the note in her mailbox when she got home that night.

After a long day on the movie set, the last thing she wanted to do was to go out again but the minute she read the note, she knew she had to.

The note told her to drive to one of the few pay phones in LA that still worked. The phone was located in a seedy area of town -- the type of area that no one went to voluntarily. No sooner had she gotten there than the phone rang.

She picked it up on the third ring.

A familiar voice whispered, "Meet me at the gym."

"What gym?" asked Anna.

"You know what gym," said the voice. "And you know what to do when you get there. And whatever else you do, do not let yourself be followed."

Anna shrugged. She had no idea what the person on the phone wanted but this wasn't the first time she had done something melodramatic and no doubt it would not be the last time.

She drove to a gym she used to go to long ago before she became famous. There were hardly any cars in the parking lot and nobody challenged her when she walked into the building even though all the lights were on. The place seemed to be deserted. Nobody was using the exercise equipment; nobody was using the pool. Even the locker room was empty.

She undressed hurriedly and then stowed her clothes away in a gym locker, taking great care to secure it with a combination lock she had brought from home.

Then she went to the shower room.

No one else seemed to be in the room yet the water was running from several shower heads and a great mist was in the room that seemed to be specifically there to conceal her nakedness.

Then at the far end of the shower room, Anna Kendrick saw a familiar face attached to a body that was every bit as naked as hers. The face got closer. And closer.

Until finally Anna said, "Stop right there."

The face smiled. "Do I make you nervous, Anna?"

"No," lied Anna. "It's just been a long time since I've seen you."

"Surely the sight of me is not that unfamiliar," said the mysterious face. "I have the same face as yours and you see yours every day in a mirror."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)