More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Anna's Camping Trip Part 1

Having a few weeks off until she begins working on her next project Anna decided to go camping alone in the wild in a national park in Northern California.

Having arrived earlier that morning Anna is currently hiking through the heavily forested area she set up her campsite in wearing a pair of hiking boots with thick socks + a pair of long pants and a long sleeve shirt with thermal underwear underneath.

https://i.redd.it/3as4ly77ax721.jpg

After exploring the area around her campsite for a while Anna notices it's getting dark so she decides that it's time to head back to where she set up camp and settle in for the night.

However, upon looking around her current surroundings Anna realizes with despair that she's lost.

Upon realizing that she's lost in the wilderness, Anna grows scared followed by realizing that it's getting cold.

Upon realizing that it's getting cold Anna realizes that she needs to build a fire to keep warm.

Unfortunately, much to her dismay Anna then realizes that the only thing that she has to use as fuel for the fire is her clothes.

Upon realizing that she has but to use the clothes she's wearing as fuel for a fire to keep herself warm until morning Anna attempts to comfort herself by saying :

Well, at least I have more clothes back at my campsite. Also, I have seen no signs of anyone else being around so I don't have to worry about anyone seeing me naked.

Nonetheless, Anna still blushes and feels tears running down her cheeks as she quickly removes her lighter from her pants pocket before sitting down on a nearby log to untie her hiking boots and pull off her socks.

Having taken off her shoes and socks Anna sets them aside, stands up and quickly removes her long sleeve shirt and drops it on the ground in front of her.

Wearing just her pants and thermal underwear Anna quickly pushes her pants down her legs and over her bare feet before placing them on top of her previously discarded shirt.

Wearing just her thermal underwear Anna quickly removes her thermal underwear top and adds it to the pile with her previously discarded shirt and pants.

Upon feeling the cool night air blowing through the trees Anna shivers from the feeling of the wind on her bare back, stomach and her all too bare breasts.

Realizing that she needs to get warm as soon as possible Anna quickly slides her thermal underwear bottoms down her legs, over her bare feet and steps out of them completely.

Quickly adding them to the pile of her previously discarded shirt, pants and thermal undershirt Anna sits down on the ground completely naked and barefoot, grabs her nearby lighter and sets her clothes on fire.

Upon feeling the warmth of the fire Anna sighs with relief.

As Anna sits on the ground completely naked, barefoot and beyond embarrassed even though nobody else is around to see her sitting in front of her campfire in the middle of the woods as naked as the day she was born and burning her clothes to stay warm until morning Anna feels tears running down her cheeks.

In addition, every few moments Anna feels her tears fall onto her naked breasts and then trail down her stomach which only makes her even more aware of the inescapable and humiliating fact that she's currently completely and totally naked in the wilderness.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)