More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EmptyBoots EmptyBoots

Who does the story follow first?

Angela, the Leader of the Coven

Disappointment followed Angela the following morning as she stepped into her office. She had bought the book with the ritual from a reliable dealer, and some of the smaller scale spells in the earlier pages worked perfectly fine. Frustrated, Angela looked at the spell again. It was a simple summoning ritual for the last ingredient to a potion. The seller had told her it makes liquid sexual desire, the strongest aphrodisiac capable of being made. She shook the book to see if the missing page was still in there and to her surprise, a scrap of parchment she hadn't seen before fell out. It wasn't complete, but the text on the first side read 'FINAL STEP: Bathe in moonlight'.

"Oh shit," Angela mumbled to herself in the seclusion of her office. "We did that on our way to dump it. ARGH! We might've pulled it off after all..." Angela flipped the scrap, which simply had the word 'WARNING' scribed in all red, more or less the shade of dried blood. "Well that's...ominous..."

KNOCK KNOCK

Angela was annoyed to hear a knock at her office door, she hid the book in a drawer before inviting the person on the other side in.

"Sorry," Roxanne said as she opened the door holding a cardboard divider full of coffee cups. She was Angela's new intern, a good and diligent worker but a little clumsy. Angela had on more than one occasion considered inviting her into the coven, but the cross pendant around her neck suggested that might not be a good idea. "Coffee shop was a zoo. Barista seemed off her game today, but boy was she staring at me and I think she might've been drooling? Anyway, double venti with cream and agave nectar, just the way you like it." For a brief moment as Roxanne was stepping into the office, the divider seemed to suddenly get heavier. It slipped out of her hand and splashed against the floor. Despite being several feet away, drops of the coffee managed to fly out and hit her white blouse, as the puddle on the floor seeped onto the wheel of her desk chair as well as the black leather boots she liked to wear to work to seem more authoritative.

"Oh god," Angela cried out. Had it been anyone else in the office but Roxanne, a mistake this big would have made Angela furious. On the other hand, she also couldn't show favoritism toward her or the other interns would pounce. She faked a scowl, which caused Roxanne to cower a little, relaxing and taking a play deep breath after she got the message. "Because you're such a go-getter, I'm willing to overlook this. I have a meeting in two hours. Can I trust you to pick me up a new blouse and polish for my boots?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Roxanne shouted eagerly.

"And will you be more careful with the coffee from now on?"

"Absolutely!"

"Good. Because you're doing me this favor, I'll extend the deadline for the account report to 5 o'clock tonight. Make sure it's on my desk by then."

"Thank you. I'll be back."

As Roxanne shut the door, Angela let out a sigh. "Poor girl would drop a cold if she caught it..." She unzipped her boots and slid them off her feet as she placed them gingerly beside her chair as she got up to get some paper towel to sop up the mess on her floor. She reached down to undo the buttons on her blouse to find the coffee stains had vanished. Looking down to inspect the damage to the carpet, she noticed the cup was still there but the puddle of coffee was gone. Not even a wet spot remained on the floor. Angela bent down to inspect the cardboard cup left on the floor. It was bone dry. She clearly saw coffee spill from the cup and splatter everywhere. Now, absolutely nothing. A thought crossed her mind to check and see if her boots still had anything on them, but before that thought could translate into her body moving, she heard high heels clicking on her desk.

In that moment, the back of Angela's mind knew what she was going to find the moment she turned her head. She researched wild magic extensively in trying to craft her potion, but why here of all places? Taking a deep breath, she turned back. As she saw her boots standing on her desk, shafts filled out to the impeccable proportions of her legs and zippers rising up their shafts by themselves, everything clicked. The ritual she thought had failed, Roxanne's encounter at the coffee shop, the spill that cleaned itself up, and now her boots. She pulled off the summoning perfectly, but now...

Angela approached the boots, which were at the moment entirely motionless. The plan was simple, the office would freak out if they saw living boots, so she'll apprehend them and put them somewhere they wouldn't be noticed. A flawless plan, but as she stuck her hand into the empty shafts in an attempt to scoop them up, she felt herself dragged backwards by her blouse. A trap. Angela's chair scooted back from the desk and rolled itself behind her as her blouse locked her torso to it. The chair rolled itself over to the desk as the boots stepped off, floating off the edge and crossing one over the other. Angela caught a strong whiff of coffee as a boot toe traced up her leg and along an erect nipple before she felt cool leather against her cheek. This confirmed things, it was the work of her potion after all. The most powerful aphrodisiac in the universe, capable of making anyone...or anything...horny.

Angela was starting to come to terms with something, the stripping of her usual authority was getting her really hot. She wanted her veneer of dominance stripped away and while she didn't expect it to be by her own empty boots, she certainly wasn't complaining. At this point it no longer mattered to her if the rest of the office saw. She leaned her head in and gave the boot at her face a lick, and as her blouse released her she wrapped her arms around it and continued licking, her fingers digging around the hollow cuff like claws.

"Sorry, I know I should be leaving but I forgot to ask if you wanted another cup o-" Roxanne dropped everything in her hands when she saw the surreal scene playing out in front of her. Angela curled a finger in a beckoning motion as the door gently shut behind her.

"I'm sorry you had to see this uninitiated," Angela replied in a calming voice as the toe of the other boot began to gently press against her panties. A smile curled on her lips. "But I have a question for you. Do you believe in magic?"

How does Roxanne respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)