More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Analeigh/Lio Tipton

A model and actress from Minnesota.

Tipton was born on November 9, 1988, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They began ice skating at two and a half years old. When Tipton was eight years old, their family relocated to Sacramento, California and they went to school in Placerville, California.

They competed in four U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships. Tipton and their pair partner, Phillip Cooke, twice became regional champions, and competed twice at the U.S. Junior Figure Skating Championships on the Juvenile level. They retired from competitive skating at 16 but continued to skate in charity ice shows for AIDS foundations and to rebuild a rink damaged in a fire.

They attended Marymount College, Palos Verdes.

Note - Upon making this chapter, I learned that they have publicly announced that they are non-binary. For fantasy purposes I know that might get muddy. In my opinion, they're physically female and that's what I'm attracted to, but they have the right to identify as whatever they might please and nothing should stop that. Although I have a bit to figure out with this, it only makes me like them more.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)